Thursday, December 17, 2009

Erm... I hope to see your love , my love is always between you and me.. I love the feel being with you, I love the part that we stay together, I love the thing that we share together... The meaning I love is I do really mean it.. The wind blow on us, my feel goes with the wind and then wind take us with it.. I want you to know you being with me is having freedom, having fun, having the enjoy, having the happiness and having the part of miss... Before im lonely , before im scare, before im sad because I need you I need you to be my side.. I need you to be there for me.. I just wan you to be with me... 1 voice is calling you, and its calling you for thousand times , thats me... im calling you... can you hear me... I just wan to see your eyes again.. Just show me your eyes 1 more time.. I fall in love with it... I missed it... I needed it... Im standing here waiting for you.. just only for you... Please come to me... because i will let you know how much I love you.. how much i needed you.. how much i missed you... how much i wanted you... I hope our story never end and never goes to the last page... We are always being together and it is a always.....

No comments:

Post a Comment